CNC310 - 3/4-Axis CNC Controller (125kHz)
The smallest CNC controller from Eding CNC. This controller controls up to 3-axis with a 125kHz step frequency via its USB interface with Eding CNC Starter Software. This enables you to do 2.5D CNC operations.
It can be upgraded if you need more. You can purchase separate licenses for upgrading to a 4th axis, network connection, or use of our full software suite. So, if you need to, you can go to full 3D CNC operations.
It’s ideally suited to start building your first CNC machine, and if you have outgrown this board you can simply upgrade to our more powerful controllers. without starting from scratch to understand the controllers or the software.
- 3/4 Axis controller interface
- Step / Direction: 5V (max. 125kHz)
- Enable: 5V
- 1/2x Digital HOME inputs: Max. 5V
- 1x Cooling output: 5V TTL
- 1x Probe: Max. 5V
- 1x E-Stop input: Max. 5V
- 1x Watchdog/SYSRDY output: 5V TTL
- Handwheel interface (included in full software upgrade)
- 2x Digital input: 5V
- 2x MPG input: 5V
- Interface: USB by default, upgradeable to 100Mbit Ethernet
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 54.5x67.50mm (suitable for DIN rail mounting in combination with the breakout board)
- Others: Firmware upgradable through the USB connection
If you prefer to use separate wires to hook up your CNC310, this breakout board will help you. Simply stack the CNC310 on top of this board and start wiring your controller.