CNC720 - 4-Axis CNC Controller (400kHz)
This CNC controller is part of the professional line of Eding CNC controllers. Besides a standard 100Mbit Ethernet interface, the step frequency increased to 400 kHz.
A high-end CNC controller that controls up to 4 axes simultaneously. It also includes a hardware shutdown of all the outputs when an ‘E-Stop’ occurs. The board operates on a 24V DC input voltage.
Furthermore, this controller can be extended with extra input and output ports through its RS485 interface.
The onboard signals make it suitable for many applications. Besides digital I/O it contains 2 analog inputs, a 0-10V output or PWM output, and a pendant interface.
This product is of course fully supported by Eding CNC software solution.
- 4 Axis controller interface
- Step / Direction: 5V (max. 400kHz)
- Enable: 5V
- Alarm: max. 24V (PNP or NPN)
- 4x Digital HOME inputs: Max. 24V (PNP or NPN)
- 1x Digital output (AUX): Open Collector (max. 24V)
- 1x Alarm input: Max. 24V (PNP or NPN)
- 2x Analog inputs: 0-3.3V (12 bits)
- 1x Analog output: 0-10V
- 2x Cooling outputs: Open collector (max. 24V)
- 1x PWM output: Open collector (max. 24V)
- Safety relay I/O
- System ready output: Output for safety relay (Watchdog) Open Collector
- External Error input: Max. 24V (PNP or NPN)
- E-stop Input: Max. 24V
- 1x Probe: Max. 24V (PNP or NPN)
- 1x Spindle encoder input: 5V input
- 1x RS485 interface: RS485, MODBUS compatible (for connection extra I/O or functionallity, cable length up to 20m)
- Handwheel interface (pendant)
- 2x Digital input: 5V
- 2x MPG input: 5V
- 2x Analog input: 0-3.3V
- Interface: 100Mbit Ethernet
- Power supply: 24V DC
- Dimensions: 100x107mm (suitable for DIN rail mounting)
- Others: Firmware upgradable through the network connection
If you prefer to use separate wires to hook up your CNC720 this breakout board will help you. Simply plug this in on top of the CNC720 and start wiring your controller.
Read more - Purchase
DIN Rail Mount
To easily mount the CNC720 Controller on a DIN rail you can slide it into this housing and simply mount it on the DIN rail.
Read more - Purchase