This CNC controller is our most popular controller. It offers either a USB (CPU5A4) or Ethernet (CPU5A4E) interface, and a step frequency of 125kHz per axis.
connecting something to this board is simple. Via the sub-D connector, all signals are available for you to use. Making it easy for you to connect your setup to this board. Although the board might be your first step into CNC, it is fully supported by the software solution from Eding CNC.
Giving you all the great benefits of this software solution which is included in the price of the board. A great solution at a great price!
- 4 Axis controller interface
- Step / Direction: 5V (max. 125kHz)
- Enable: 5V
- 4x Digital HOME inputs: 5V NPN
- 1x Digital output (AUX): Open Collector
- 1x Analog output: 0-10V
- 2x Cooling outputs: Open collector
- 1x PWM output: Open collector
- Safety relay I/O
- Output System Ready: Open collector
- Input E-Stop: 5V
- 1x Probe: 5V input
- 1x Spindle encoder input: 5V input
- Handwheel interface (pendant)
- 2x Digital input: 5V
- 1x MPG input: 5V
- Interface: 100Mbit Ethernet or USB2.0
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 100x100mm
- Others: Firmware upgradable through the USB connection
If you prefer to use separate wires to hook up your CPU5A4(E), this breakout board will help you. Simply stack this on top of the CPU5A4(E), insert the flat cables, and start wiring your controller.