Your best choice as a CNC controller for industrial applications. While controlling 6 axes simultaneously, this controller is designed with in mind the demanding environment encountered in an industrial installation.
Most I/O has been protected again EMC issues, short-circuits, etc. All connections are made directly to the board, saving you lots of time during installation and maintenance. Also, it can directly be mounted on a DIN rail.
It operates at standard 24VDC and is controlled via a 100Mbit Ethernet interface. With its RS485 ModBus interface, more I/O can be added if required. And finally, if new firmware is developed it can simply be upgraded in the field with the USB interface.
This board combined with the extensive Eding CNC software solution gives you a solution to the most demanding environment and customer requirements.
- 6 Axis controller interface
- Step / Direction: Open collector 5V & 24V (max. 125kHz)
- Enable: Open collector (max. 24V)
- Alarm: max. 24V
- 6x Digital HOME inputs: Max. 24V (PNP or NPN)
- 8x Digital output (AUX): Open Collector (max. 24V)
- 8x Digital inputs (AUX): Max. 24V
- 5x Analog inputs: 0-10V (1 galvanically isolated, 2 prepared for PT100 temperature sensors)
- 2x Analog output: 0-10V
- 2x Cooling outputs: Open collector (max. 24V)
- 3x PWM output: Open collector (max. 24V)
- Safety relay I/O
- System ready output: Output for safety relay (Watchdog) Open Collector
- External Error input: Max. 24V
- E-stop Input: Max. 24V
- 1x Probe: Max. 24V
- 1x Spindle encoder input: 5V input
- 1x RS485 interface: RS485, MODBUS compatible (for connection extra I/O or functionallity, cable length up to 20m)
- Handwheel interface (pendant)
- 2x Digital input: 5V
- 2x MPG input: 5V
- 2x Analog input: 0-3.3V
- Interface: 100Mbit Ethernet
- Power supply: 24V DC
- Dimensions: 270x125mm (DIN rail mounted)
- Firmware is upgradeable through the USB connection
- Designed for Industrial usage (EMC/Safety), protected with transient voltage protection diodes, galvanic isolated where needed.
- Digital inputs have LEDs for status indication
- Designed for use with industrial safety relay, eg. PNOZ S3.