G33, G33.1 (Spindle-Synchronized Motion)
For spindle-synchronized motion in one direction, program G33 X... Y... Z... K... where K gives the distance moved in XYZ for each revolution of the spindle.
For G33 the software performs this:
- Start a synchronized move with the spindle with K feed per revolution. Assumed is that the spindle already runs (M3)
For G33.1 the software performs:
- Start a synchronized move with the spindle with K feed per revolution. Assumed is that the spindle is running (M3)
- Wait until this motion is done
- Reverse spindle direction
- Move back to the original position where we were before the G33.1
All the axis words are optional, except that at least one must be used.
It is an error if:
- All axis words are omitted
- The spindle is not turning when this command is executed
- The requested linear motion exceeds machine velocity limits due to the spindle speed