M0, M1, M2, M30, M60 (Program Stopping and Ending)
To halt a running program temporarily, program M0. If a program is stopped by an M0, pressing the cycle start button will restart the program at the following line, so the program will continue.
To optionally halt a program when the stopM1 feature is enabled in the user interface, please use the M1 command.
Command M30 results in:
- The selected plane is set to CANON_PLANE_XY (like G17).
- Distance mode is set to MODE_ABSOLUTE (like G90).
- The feed rate mode is set to UNITS_PER_MINUTE (like G94).
- Feed and speed overrides are set to ON (like M48).
- Cutter compensation is turned off (like G40).
- The spindle is stopped (like M5).
- The current motion mode is set to G_1 (like G1).
- Coolants are turned off (like M9).
- The program is rewinded to the first line, ready for the next start.
- All 3D printer heating OFF.
Note that the coordinate systems are not reset when M30 is issued.
Program M60 instead of M30 if the spindle and coolants should remain ON, this is useful with nesting.